Followers

Click to Learn More

I Took The Handmade Pledge! BuyHandmade.org
kirtsy!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Map

Blog Archive

Sunday, June 29, 2008

Project 365

06/23/08
Monday's Lincoln Safari pick at Mahoney Park. As you can see, they weren't that excited to have to pose for a picture.

06/24/08

My Talk About Tuesday picture.

06/25/08
Just a little something I'm working on. I'm using up some stash and apparently, it couldn't wait. I just had to start making it right then!

06/26/08



Caleb had some time alone with me on Thursday so we went out and got a cookie!

06/27/08
Here is Eva with her bear on the city bus.

06/28/08
My little knitting nook downstairs. I seriously need to go through it and put away the yarn that is leftover from other projects. Here you can see six hats waiting for the ends to be sewn in, my Unwrapped top, a couple of Lizard Ridge blocks to be seamed, a basket of random books, needles, and yarn, and some leftover sock yarn.

06/29/08
Daddy's home from camp so it was time for the kids to camp in the house again!

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous6:46 PM

    That's what tents are for! Thanks for the snapshots of your week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous10:35 PM

    Better. Not that that's saying much, but at least it isn't worse.

    ReplyDelete