Followers

Click to Learn More

I Took The Handmade Pledge! BuyHandmade.org
kirtsy!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Map

Blog Archive

Monday, November 27, 2006

xYz

When I tell the kids we're going in the car they are quite predictable. Eva will run around looking for shoes and a coat. Caleb will start saying, "We're going in the car today. We're going to see Spencer today. We're going to see Kiki today. We're going to the airplane today. We're going to the Y today. We're going to..." You get the point. I usually respond with, "Not today!" until he gets to the one that is correct. If he says something that he'll be doing tomorrow, I'll tell him "We're going to see Kiki tomorrow!".

Today it just so happens that we were going to the Y. Big surprise. I've been going religiously since forking out the big bucks for a trainer and making my chart. I really look forward to it now and I'm becoming Queen of the Elliptical Machine and Master of All Ab-Roller Crunches. Anyway, when we were done at the Y Caleb started into his other routine. He starts by saying, "Did you have fun at the Y today? Mommy! Say it! Did you have fun at the Y today?" I repeat that and he'll nod his head.

On the way out to the car he said, "We're going to the X tomorrow!".

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous5:17 PM

    I love it. That's so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's so funny. It reminds me of when my sister took my little nephew with her to vote. All day she talked to him about voting. . .so when they got there, he was all confused and said, "Where are the boats?" Oh. No honey, it's VOTE, not BOAT.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous9:53 PM

    That is cute.

    Mckenzie's new thing is watching Ice Age, both of them. If I'm watching anything or if something else is on she will say, "Animals, Animals, Animals......on and on and on! Today we watched it about 4 times. Well.....she watched it 4 times.

    Before Ice Age it was the Letter Factory by Leap Frog. I had to return it to the library. I think we'll get it for her for Christmas.The way she would ask for it was by sounding out the letters. I bet Caleb would love it....Eva too.

    ReplyDelete