Followers

Click to Learn More

I Took The Handmade Pledge! BuyHandmade.org
kirtsy!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Map

Blog Archive

Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Socks that Rock

I'm participating in Sockret Pal...and guess what? I have a pal that not only agrees that my new haircolor is fabulous, she sent me THIS STUFF!!!!

Do you see that? Socks that Rock? I really want to try it out but I've got to fight the urge until AFTER my Christmas rush. The colors are beautiful. In the tin is some shea butter. C'est french. Carl was ooh-la-la impressed as he is obsessed with all things frenchy.

My sockret pal must really be reading my blog. Lookie here!

Stamps! Knitting stamps! Could I be any more lucky? Probably not. This week has just taken a turn for the better, that's for sure!

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous5:02 PM

    I'm so glad that you liked your package.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so freakin jealous. Can I drool over the Socks that Rock at the next guild meeting?

    ReplyDelete