Followers

Click to Learn More

I Took The Handmade Pledge! BuyHandmade.org
kirtsy!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Map

Blog Archive

Monday, November 06, 2006

Weekend Fun?

Well, the craft fair is over. I did as well as everyone else there...which is to say, crappy. But, I had fun! I sold almost all of the notebook/pen sets I made, some tile coasters and some magnets. Most of my sweater ornaments are already spoken for but I brought them anyway because I could always make more. Didn't even sell one! I was surprised about that. You can check out the products I had/have available at my new "business" blog sticksandstamps.blogspot.com. Here I will post things I have available for sale through me directly and announcements for any stamp camps I may be doing. I'm sure I'll mention here anytime it is updated so it's not the kind of blog you need to check every hour (like this one!).

I haven't blogged about my experience with Extreme Makeover: Home Edition. I didn't think I was going to be able to make it over. There wasn't any school last week so I had both kids with me and I wasn't prepared to take them there by myself. Luckily, Wendy called me to see if I wanted to go with her at 9pm on Thursday night. Perfect! Kids in bed. Husband home. I was free! It wasn't as exciting as any of the other visits that she was able to make over there (she actually saw them "MOVE THAT BUS!"--check out her blog for pics and story), but I'm so glad I was able to see it. We saw the back of Paul Dimeo (we are pretty sure about this) and we saw a lot of people with blue shirts throwing out trash in the big dumpster in front of the house. It was pure excitement, I tell ya! I'm not even going to bother posting my pics on here. Really, go read Wendy's blog and you'll get the full story of the excitement in town this week.

Hopefully things are going to slow down around here this week. Things aren't starting out so well. Caleb is still here. The bus is an hour late. Carl's just going to take him to school. Also, I'm watching the girls again today so I'm going to have a full house in about 30 minutes. If I get a chance, I'm going to call to set up my first meeting with the personal trainer for sometime this week! Woohoo!

3 comments:

  1. What's with the late bus? That's pretty irritating. Does it mean he's missing school?

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have such cute stuff to sell. Do you have little OU sweaters? I saw all those with the "N" on it. :-o

    ReplyDelete
  3. I do, Tiffany! Actually, they don't have the lettering on them yet. But, I'm planning on making some with OU on them for Barbara.

    ReplyDelete