Followers

Click to Learn More

I Took The Handmade Pledge! BuyHandmade.org
kirtsy!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Map

Blog Archive

Saturday, November 18, 2006

Bed Time

The kids got flu shots yesterday. I don't know if that is what made them sleepless all night, but they were. Caleb started coming in our room every hour beginning at 12:30am. At 1:30am, Eva started to join in the sleeplessness. When Caleb came in at 2:30am we cut our losses and just told him to get in our bed. He did, but didn't fall asleep for over an hour. He tossed and turned and kept repeating parts of The Wonder Pets show that he had seen that day. He climbed behind our bed and laid down there for a while. He finally jumped back up with us and fell asleep. Just like this.

His head and shoulders are totally hanging off the back of our bed and he slept like this well into the morning. I hope tonight will be better and we can make it all the way through the night. I was really starting to like sleeping through the night with no interruptions.

5 comments:

  1. I'm amazed how kids can sleep in almost any position. Maybe he just needed to get into that EXACT position to sleep, I hope tonight is better.

    p.s where did you get those FABULOUS sheets?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have you noticed how I take a bunch of pictures of things on my bed? Your ex-sheets have made many appearances on the blog!

    We just moved the bed to be up against the wall (someday we'll actually have bedroom furniture) so hopefully he won't need to sleep like that tonight...it's no longer an option!

    ReplyDelete
  3. good job on the workout.........


    That is amazing that he fell asleep like that. Cubby is that way too...he just gets unplugged. He just drops where he is and sleeps.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous1:02 PM

    Bruce once fell asleep at the dinner table, sitting up in his booster chair in between bites. These kids are amazing.

    The Wonder Pets crack me up. "This is SEE-wious."

    I hope you all sleep better tonight.

    Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  5. Christy,
    This has nothing to do with your blog (although I enjoyed it--like always):)--but I am wondering how do I get hooked up with Oprah tickets? I know you and Kerry went before. . . I have tried the last minute email reservations twice, but they have never called. What do I have to do to get tickets? I was told I have to give them a sob story, is that true? Will they leave me a message if I'm not home or am I out of luck? Sorry I'm adding this to your blog, but I don't think I have your email address (mine is andreaevadavis@gmail.com). HELP! :)

    ReplyDelete