Followers

Click to Learn More

I Took The Handmade Pledge! BuyHandmade.org
kirtsy!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Map

Blog Archive

Sunday, March 09, 2008

Project 365

03/03/08One of the challenges for Project 365 this week was to capture water. I love this shot of Eva washing her hands. This is probably my favorite shot of the week.

03/04/08
Kenny's announcements. This is really all we did that day.

03/05/08Another challenge was called "Bottoms Up". We were supposed to shoot something from below. These toys were perched on a shelf. It didn't turn out quite like I had hoped but I didn't get around to finding something else to photograph that day.

03/06/08I didn't take this picture for any challenge. I just realized that I hadn't taken a picture and my camera was upstairs by this bookshelf. Don't mind the dust. ;)

03/07/08
Just some of my knitting.

03/08/08I knit this hat as a test knit for a designer. I just needed a model. Kenny was kind to oblige.

03/09/08
Another challenge for the week was to find something from the opposite sides of the color wheel. I used this because of the red/green.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous4:28 PM

    I agree that the water shot of Eva washing is really good. Kenny is such a compliant model. Be sure to take lots of "cute" shots of him that will embarrass him when he's 12.

    ReplyDelete