Followers

Click to Learn More

I Took The Handmade Pledge! BuyHandmade.org
kirtsy!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Map

Blog Archive

Thursday, March 27, 2008

My Favorite Shows

It is time for another list. Here are my favorite shows at the moment (in no particular order):

1. Ugly Betty
2. Eli Stone
3. American Idol
4. Survivor Fans vs. Favorites
5. The Biggest Loser: Couples
6. Dancing With the Stars
7. Top Chef


This is all I can think of right now. I stopped watching All My Children...at least for now. It was just getting too stupid (even for a soap!) and I couldn't bear using up my precious DVR space for that. So, I took it off my list of shows. As you can tell---I'm not a fan of any CSI, NCIS, L&O, ER, etc... It's just so not my thing.

Apologies to anyone expecting a better post than this one. I'm not feeling that great today and Eva's being crazy. Caleb is actually on his best behavior. Otherwise, things could be really bad.

3 comments:

  1. OOh, what about High School Reunion on TV land, I set my DVR after I saw a commercial because I swear we had talked about it? It's great. . it's like the Real World for grownups (minus all the hooking up)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Top Chef! I even have Logan watching it sometimes. The funniest though, is when he asks me, "Mom is Stacy London going to be on today?"

    Eli Stone is good too, but I don't watch it regularly. Yet.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I should check out HSR. I'm sure we did talk about it but I never got around to adding it to my dvr list!

    Gigi--so funny about Logan asking about Stacy London! ;)

    ReplyDelete