Followers

Click to Learn More

I Took The Handmade Pledge! BuyHandmade.org
kirtsy!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Map

Blog Archive

Thursday, March 20, 2008

Mental

Yet another post on the state of my mental health. It is no secret that I've seen my fair share of therapists. I've had some serious issues to work through (infertility, adoption, kid with special needs, other stuff blogland doesn't ever need to know about, etc...). We've started seeing a new therapist and I love him! He's been right on the money and has been really great about helping me work through some things.

I thought I was going to share some stuff with the blog but every time I type out a paragraph or two I realize that I'd rather not put it "out there". So, suffice it to say---I'm still mental, but to quote Monty Python, "I'm getting better!".

0 comments:

Post a Comment