Followers

Click to Learn More

I Took The Handmade Pledge! BuyHandmade.org
kirtsy!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Map

Blog Archive

Wednesday, March 05, 2008

It's The Most Wonderful Time of the Year


The County Fair Book came in the mail today. The fair isn't until the first week of August and I'm going to be out of town for my 10th wedding anniversary celebration extravaganzapalooza in New York City. I'll have to bribe a fellow guild member to drop off my items, I think. I'll be back in time to pick up all my prize money ($5 for first place this year!). They have doubled the amount of classes in the knitting section but all new classes are not eligible for prize money (just ribbons). At least I'll have more opportunities to win the coveted Best in County Needlework prize ($75). I better start searching for just the right patterns!

4 comments:

  1. I'm anxious to see what you plan to enter this year! I love looking at the county fair stuff, then watch it travel to the state fair. Very cool! I'm excited for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are they still allowing citizens of neighboring counties to enter? If I ever get started on my Kauni, you've got competition this year!!!

    And I think I might just knit up another pair of Cookie A's Twisted Flowers and enter those suckers. I was planning on knitting them up for a Christmas gift as it is, so I'll just get a head start on them this year.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous10:55 PM

    I look forward to seeing your entries in the creation process. Hmm, how much will you win this year????

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amy-you can certainly enter even if you are in another county. I hope you'll enter your Kauni! Get to work, girl!

    ReplyDelete