Followers

Click to Learn More

I Took The Handmade Pledge! BuyHandmade.org
kirtsy!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Map

Blog Archive

Monday, October 17, 2005

Phone Conversations

Frog has been talking on the phone a lot lately. He will dial as many numbers as he can and then talk. Now one of his favorite phrases is, "We're sorry. Please, *check the number and* try your call again. He leaves out the check the number part. But, the rest he has down really well.

I would write more but we now have satellite tv and I can't get enough of it at the moment. I'm a sucker for My Fair Brady, Breaking Bonaduce, and anything on Food TV. Oh my.

2 comments:

  1. Christy,

    That is so cute. Lauren's first "phone converstaions" usually involved leaving messages to people and ordering a "laredietcoke". Do you think we got to Jack in the Box too much?

    LOVED the camping pictures. Wasn't it cold?

    ReplyDelete
  2. They chose a night that wasn't going to be too bad. I think it got into the upper 50's. This week it's getting cold, though.

    About drive-thrus...anytime we go to one Frog starts singing "Ba da ba ba ba...I'm lovin' it". Oh my.

    ReplyDelete