Followers

Click to Learn More

I Took The Handmade Pledge! BuyHandmade.org
kirtsy!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Map

Blog Archive

Wednesday, October 12, 2005

Free Stuff

I just spent most of the morning filling out sweepstakes forms. Does anyone else do this? A couple of years ago I read a book called, "The Prize Winner of Defiance, Ohio" and ever since then I've been entering. I don't go crazy about it. I also don't do it all of the time. I go in spurts. At any rate, I had one of those spurts today. I hope I win something!

In knitting news: I've finished the Tinky Winky hat but you'll have to wait for a picture until Halloween. That makes FO #24 for this year.

I'm seriously considering joining The Knitter's Guild of America and doing the master knitter courses. I'm looking at it from a "scholarly" point of view...like I'm taking a couple hours at the local university or something. But, is there some other benefit to becoming a Master Knitter? Why do most people do it? Just curious. I'm sure that one day I'd love to teach some knitting classes. Will this give me some credibility?

0 comments:

Post a Comment