Followers

Click to Learn More

I Took The Handmade Pledge! BuyHandmade.org
kirtsy!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Map

Blog Archive

Thursday, October 13, 2005

Big Apple Babbles

The Big Apple is babbling like crazy this morning. I love it. She's in her crib just playing with some toys and chatting away (baa baa ahh ahh gaa gaa gaa) while I'm having some computer time. She's such a sweetie.

I should mention the Frog, too. He woke up in the middle of the night and wouldn't stop saying "Where has the tubby toast gone?" over and over. I wonder if he had a dream about that. I sat in his room with him until he fell back asleep. But, I'm sure he said that phrase at least 30 times before he started to doze again. So cute!

I couldn't go back to sleep after being up with the kids so I knit on the Hufflepuff sweater from 1:30am-3:30am. I have about 4 more inches to go on the body and then I need to do the sleeves and neck. I REALLY REALLY need to have this one done by this weekend so I can get the other one started and finished by Halloween (at the latest). I should probably buy those patches now, too.

Well, BA's babbling has turned into all out cries for affection. Who am I to deny her some cuddling and probably a much needed diaper change?

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous11:11 PM

    Thanks for sharing the cute moments with BA and Frog. I don't think I'd be found knitting in the middle of the night, but next time I can't sleep, I'll try it!

    ReplyDelete