Followers

Click to Learn More

I Took The Handmade Pledge! BuyHandmade.org
kirtsy!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Map

Blog Archive

Saturday, October 15, 2005

Happy Campers

Sugar Daddy and Frog decided to sleep in the backyard last night. What great sports! It was their very first father/son "campout" so I had to document it. They seemed to have a good time. They slept out there all night. SD complained a little bit of it being too cold. Big Apple and I spent a lovely evening sleeping in the house.

We had a good time on our date last night. We went out to eat and then we went shopping at Toys R Us for Christmas. We bought the Frog a drum set. It's got real drums but it's only 3 pieces so I shouldn't be too overwhelmed with the noise. It's going to be a basement toy for sure. We also went to go and look at mattresses. No luck finding a Jameson in the store where we looked.

I'm still trying to finish that darn Hufflepuff sweater. I'm wondering how long to make it. I think I may place a lifeline in it, bind off and then take it to church tomorrow where I can have a 10 yr. old try it on. We'll see.

1 comment:

  1. Hey, thanks for letting SD (that would mean YOUR SD not MY SD) come over and help out this morning! He was brave up on the very tip top of the scaffolding (you've got life insurance right??) I asked him if you've been getting any sleep since you got your dish tv, he said he was out camping with frog last night but you may have been up a few times. . . any good shows??
    definitely my longest word: dzscbafw

    ReplyDelete