Followers

Click to Learn More

I Took The Handmade Pledge! BuyHandmade.org
kirtsy!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Map

Blog Archive

Thursday, July 14, 2005

Regia, regia, how I love thee...

The Crafty Conservative

Well, folks, I have fallen back in love with my socks. My Regia sock yarn is turning into a mighty fine pair of socks. I'm sure this new found love comes because I'm almost to the toe shaping of the 2nd one. I can finally see an end in sight. But, I'm sure it can't be all that. Last night as I was knitting away (both kids were in bed by 9pm...Frog had been a night owl on vacation staying up until 11pm most nights) I was thinking that I might have enough left on the skein to make a pair of socks for Big Apple. I do have a lone sock from the skein that I can rip out, too, if necessary. The pattern just didn't bring out the beauty of the self-patterning yarn so I didn't finish that pair. I'm glad to be knitting again.

I woke up this morning super exited that tomorrow I would be able to go out and buy the new Harry Potter book. Then, I realized that it's not Friday. Bummer. How can it only be Thursday? I've lost track of so many days lately.

I've started thinking about the upcoming Neil Diamond concert. It's only 12 days away! Wow. I can't believe it is that soon. I need to start listening to all of my Neil cd's to get ready for some singing in the 14th ROW! I only made $54 at my garage sale so I have to come up with some other money making scheme to appease the cheapness of my Sugar Daddy (oh, the irony of his screen name). I haven't told him this yet but I'm only earning enough money for all of my ticket and just enough to cover the difference between the cheap ticket and the expensive one for him. He was perfectly happy to have me get cheap tickets without this earning money nonsense so I shouldn't have to pay for his whole ticket. He's going to love the concert.

I hear some commotion in the other room so I better be done for today. Happy knitting all!

2 comments:

  1. oh i'm glad you're knitting again! it sounds lovely! i'm sure big apple will love a pair of socks!
    that pix of you and your friend is hilarious!
    happy knitting

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous10:13 PM

    Sra...since when is 11 a night owl?

    ReplyDelete