Followers

Click to Learn More

I Took The Handmade Pledge! BuyHandmade.org
kirtsy!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Map

Blog Archive

Saturday, July 16, 2005

Elmo has Mail!

The Crafty Conservative

Frog will go around the house for hours singing "Elmo has mail!". I felt like singing that yesterday when 3 weeks worth of mail arrived at my house. It took me a long time to go through it and it looks like only 2 of the bills that arrived since 6/24 were due before yesterday. Not bad. I was worried about that since we're new here and I don't know when the utility bills come yet. Two very exciting things were waiting for me in the pile.

1. Big Apple's birth certificate!!! I don't know if you know this but, once the adoption is finalized the certificate lists SD and me as the parents (which we are, of course). When Frog's came I didn't know this and I was so excited! Even with knowing, it still gives me a little jolt of happiness to see our names on Big Apple's.

2. Neil Diamond tickets!!! Is it wrong that I was debating which one to list first? I hope I don't misplace them. I'm getting really excited about the concert. The first time I saw him was so awesome and I'm sure he won't disappoint this time around.

It's still early and the kids aren't up yet. Frog wouldn't go to sleep in his own bed at a decent hour so for my sake, I brought him in with me. He slept fine. I got kicked all night. Oh well. SD gets home TONIGHT!!! I better go get a shower while I can so we can go get my Harry Potter book as soon as the kids are up and ready.

p.s. I have only one "row" (color block=22 rows) done on the Hogwarts scarf. I stopped when I had to switch to the gold b/c Frog was having too much fun playing with the skein. Maybe I'll have some time this morning...

0 comments:

Post a Comment