Followers

Click to Learn More

I Took The Handmade Pledge! BuyHandmade.org
kirtsy!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Map

Blog Archive

Friday, July 15, 2005

Finito

The Crafty Conservative

I now have this year's FO #12! The Regia socks are done. I won't have a picture posted until Sunday at the earliest. But, I just had to blog about my latest FO! I'm ready to cast on now for Hogwarts scarf #2. I figured that was the most appropriate as I'm anxiously waiting for the book. I was going to pre-order it and just have it sent to me (like the last one) but I wasn't for sure that I would be back home by then. Target has them for under $17 so I'm going there as soon as I can get myself and my kids ready tomorrow. Then, I'll probably spend the rest of the day doing as much reading as possible with two kids around. Maybe I'll be inspired to work a little on my Hogwarts scarf, too.

I'm also in the market for a free baby sock pattern that will work well for my leftover Regia Jubilee. Anyone have a link or an easy pattern they're willing to share?

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous12:04 PM

    I have leftover yarn from three pairs of socks, so I'm looking to make some baby socks myself. I think I'll try this pattern:

    http://mimknits.blogspot.com/2005/04/confessions-of-cable-caster.html

    I don't have any babies to put them on when I'm finished, but my brother and his wife had a new little sock-wearer two months ago. That girl is going to have some FUNKY socks for a baby.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey there! its good to see you back and bloggin! i hadn't visited in a couple of days and when i did you had 3 new posts... wow. i had to catch up! you really are crankin them out... the year is only half started, 12 more FO before 2006?! *grin*

    ReplyDelete
  3. John took Harry (aka Ben) and Ron (aka Matthew) to Border's Midnight Party. I think they had a great time--they are all still asleep. Matthew was the only Ron (that $4 can of red hair spray was worth it!!) and he got lots of complements. I made them school robes and wands. Had them done with 3 1/2 hours to spare!

    ReplyDelete