Followers

Click to Learn More

I Took The Handmade Pledge! BuyHandmade.org
kirtsy!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Map

Blog Archive

Thursday, July 14, 2005


I was going to post this picture on Tiffany's birthday (July 11th) since she was so kind to send it to me on mine (April 11th). We both turned 30 this year. We've been friends a heck of a long time! This was taken in 1989 at camp. I don't know who bought me that leopard shirt but I really hope I only wore it at camp and not out in "public".  Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous11:58 AM

    I'm pretty sure I'm wearing a banana clip in some of my camp pictures, so your leopard shirt is in good company.

    Speaking of camp, I'm in the YW presidency and our girls are up at camp this week. I went up just for the evening on Tuesday, and everyone was having so much fun that I wished I could stay all week. I didn't like it nearly so much when I was a teenager!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We all had those shirts!! It was a theme, although I don't remember exactly what we called ourselves. I do believe Gale made those for us and I think we actually liked them :-o.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been waiting forever for you to post this promised picture! A good friend of mine had a very similar shirt to this at about the same time as this pic was taken.

    ReplyDelete