Followers

Click to Learn More

I Took The Handmade Pledge! BuyHandmade.org
kirtsy!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Map

Blog Archive

Wednesday, July 13, 2005

I'm Back, People!

The Crafty Conservative

I made it back to Nebraska last night. My dad drove back with a load of furniture and I had Sugar Daddy arrange for some guys to be here to help unload. I now have my piano, a "new" couch and chaisse lounge, another tv, vcr, and dvd player. Not a bad haul.

Nothing super interesting happened to me on my trip so I can't provide a fabulous travelogue a la Melessa. Although, it was great visiting with her and my other homegirls in Oklahoma (HI TIFFANY!).

Big Apple was a dream baby on the trip. Now I have some witnesses for some of her super baby antics...like already being very mobile! She gets in her crawling stance and scoots along. She'll also push herself up from crawling position to her hands and feet and kind of launch herself forward. She's good at this but not at determining when it is not safe to do so. She has bumped her head on walls, fireplaces, couches, etc...

I also have witnesses to some of Frog's famous tantrums. He's done worse but I think I just reacted poorly because I have been alone and tired for 3 weeks. I'll be glad when SD gets home (Sat night!).

I started working on the Regia socks again and when I have some more time, I'll update my sidebar with the progress. I haven't even added the via diagonale purse yet. I feel so out of the loop! I need to catch up on some of my blog reading but that's going to have to wait until I can get back out from under this new set of boxes. I have a little bit of work to do around here before it feels like home again. That probably sounds funny because I've really only physically lived in this house for three weeks but it does feel like home.

Both kids are up now and I think I'm going to tackle giving them baths. We didn't have a regular bath routine on vacation because one of the bathrooms where I was staying was "under construction" and the other was not designed for conveniently bathing children. They did get bathed there (I'm not THAT bad of a mother to avoid bathing my children because it was inconvenient for me), but they are definitely due for another. Today's the day.

I should be back to blogging most every day now. Glad to be back!

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad you made it home safe. I loved meeting Big Apple and seeing Frog again. He can throw fits with the best of them, but find me a two year-old boy who doesn't. No 'little adult' lectures here. :?)

    ReplyDelete