The Crafty Conservative
Why is it that my Sugar Daddy won't agree to any girl names that I suggest? It's not that he won't agree to use any, it's that he won't come up with any of his own. I don't think he should be allowed to veto until he has at least put 2 names into the mix. Oh well. I've decided to do a contest on my blog. Here are the rules...
1. We only want girl names (we've decided on a boy name and any other suggestions may cause another war).
2. Please use the comments (make sure I know how to get a hold of you) or email me at sra_nelson at yahoo dot com. Subject line should be "Name the Baby".
3. The winner will be determined by me and Sugar Daddy. If we agree that the name should be "in the running", you win. I must tell you, SD is VERY PICKY!!!
4. Enter as many names as you'd like (up to 10).
5. The name cannot end with an "N" or an "N" sound (like Caroline or Susan).
6. The contest will end on Feb. 11th. The winner will be announced on my blog (and I'll notify the winner by email) on Feb. 12th.
7. What will you win? You'll just have to trust me that the prize is worth it! It will be!