Followers

Click to Learn More

I Took The Handmade Pledge! BuyHandmade.org
kirtsy!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Map

Blog Archive

Tuesday, February 01, 2005

NAME THE BABY...a contest

The Crafty Conservative

Why is it that my Sugar Daddy won't agree to any girl names that I suggest? It's not that he won't agree to use any, it's that he won't come up with any of his own. I don't think he should be allowed to veto until he has at least put 2 names into the mix. Oh well. I've decided to do a contest on my blog. Here are the rules...

1. We only want girl names (we've decided on a boy name and any other suggestions may cause another war).

2. Please use the comments (make sure I know how to get a hold of you) or email me at sra_nelson at yahoo dot com. Subject line should be "Name the Baby".

3. The winner will be determined by me and Sugar Daddy. If we agree that the name should be "in the running", you win. I must tell you, SD is VERY PICKY!!!

4. Enter as many names as you'd like (up to 10).

5. The name cannot end with an "N" or an "N" sound (like Caroline or Susan).

6. The contest will end on Feb. 11th. The winner will be announced on my blog (and I'll notify the winner by email) on Feb. 12th.

7. What will you win? You'll just have to trust me that the prize is worth it! It will be!

Good luck!

5 comments:

  1. Anonymous10:33 PM

    Samantha!!!

    -Samantha
    http://ww.stitchnbitchlafayette.us

    ReplyDelete
  2. How about Seven, like in the Seinfeld episode. Or, how about Binta which is African for "special daughter."
    Susan
    http://ma2ut.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous8:51 PM

    Here are my picks Christy; from Gigi.
    *Elena, Mireya, Alejandra, Gabriella, Ileanna, Isabella, *Luciana, Olivia, Magdelena and finally Micaella.
    *My favorites.

    I wish you and SD and the frog all the best!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OK,

    Can't you remember--Christany Ann? J/K I wanted a daughter named Lily (of course, won't happen--at least hopefully). I also like Lucy, Molly (DH vetoed for obvious references), Emma.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can't believe I forgot about Christany Ann! What was I thinking? I liked Molly, too (also vetoed for the I'm sure that same reason).

    ReplyDelete