Followers

Click to Learn More

I Took The Handmade Pledge! BuyHandmade.org
kirtsy!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Map

Blog Archive

Thursday, February 10, 2005

Don't mind me...just a general update.

The Crafty Conservative

You have one more day to enter the Name the Baby contest! Go here for all the details. Things are coming along with the baby preparations. We paid the money and we should be okay to make it through the month. Now all we have to do is wait and see what happens. I spoke with the birthmother yesterday and she is anxious to deliver. I assured her that we are too!

I've been itching to start a new project but I'm having a hard time being inspired. I don't have anything in mind. I'd love to knit a baby dress but I don't even know if this baby is going to be a girl. So, I'm going to reserve casting on until after the birth.

I have a deadline now to finish the "I'm going to be a professor" sweater vest. SD's first on-site interview is at SUNY-Stony Brook on March 8th. I know, I know. Our baby is due March 3rd. I'm going to be alone with a newborn and the Frog. But, I'm tough. Plus, these interviews are so important! We really want a job. However, I don't know much about life on the north shore of Long Island, New York. I do know it's expensive. But, wherever we go we'll have a cost of living increase, I'm sure. Maybe not Fayetteville, Arkansas.

I have lots of pics to post but we haven't gotten around to uploading them to the computer. Laziness. Chock it up to all-out laziness. That's been my only excuse these days. Oh, and that I haven't been able to breathe out of both nostrils for a couple of weeks and I've been living on cough drops just so I can talk. Other than that, I'm just lazy.

0 comments:

Post a Comment