Followers

Click to Learn More

I Took The Handmade Pledge! BuyHandmade.org
kirtsy!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Map

Blog Archive

Thursday, February 17, 2005

Ode to Diet Cherry Coke

The Crafty Conservative

Is it wrong that I love Diet Cherry Coke so much that I'm willing to blog about it? Probably. Most people know me as the queen of Diet Pepsi. That's my drink of choice. However, Pepsi has yet to come out with a diet cherry version. Until it does (I will willingly switch back to my first love, Pepsi), I'm forced to become a Coke drinker. I won't feel guilty about it, either. Should I write to Pepsi and tell them of my moral dilemma? If only they came up with their own...

In the meantime, I'll drink Diet Cherry Coke. Mmmmm. Or I should say, more appropriately, ahhhhhh.

*note to my SP* Are you in an area that has See's Candies? They want to charge me an insane amount ($12!!!) to ship a $13 box of chocolates. It's not even warm weather (at least not here). This is just a tiny plea if you are where they sell it. If you're not, then don't even think about getting me some. Heck, even if you are, you don't have to think about getting me some. Who am I to tell you what to send? But, I know I appreciate some feedback from my SPal-ee every now and then. I'm in love with Nuts & Chews (milk chocolate krispys and milk chocolate molasses chips are great, too!). I don't even want a whole box. That's just a little too decadant for me. Just a few pieces to get me through. I don't consider myself a chocoholic or anything, but I haven't been able to get the desire for this candy out of my head for weeks! When she was alive, my grandma used to buy us some every year for Valentine's Day (we used to live in CA). Maybe that's why I've been thinking I need some. That's it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment