Followers

Click to Learn More

I Took The Handmade Pledge! BuyHandmade.org
kirtsy!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Map

Blog Archive

Saturday, February 12, 2005

And the winner is...

The Crafty Conservative

Leslie!!! Leslie picked the name that SD and I decided was the best for our family. What's the name? Eva. Okay, technically, her choice was Ava. But, we're gonna go with the Spanish spelling and pronounciation. It's biblical (which SD and I love) and has an hispanic quality which we were going for. We haven't chosen a middle name yet but I'm pretty sure Eva is a definite keeper for the first name. If it's a boy? Joshua Charles.

Honorable mention: Tiffany for reminding me about Christany Ann.

The names that made the cut: Eva, Elisabeth, Grace, Elena, Olivia, Lily, and Lucy.

Thanks to all for the entries. We had 35 names to choose from. A package will be on its way to Leslie soon (email me your mailing address at sra_nelson (at) yahoo (dot) com). She can look forward to a journal and 2 skeins of mohair.

0 comments:

Post a Comment