Followers

Click to Learn More

I Took The Handmade Pledge! BuyHandmade.org
kirtsy!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Map

Blog Archive

Monday, January 31, 2005

Four Non-Blondes "What's Goin' On?"

The Crafty Conservative

Here's what's going on around here...

1. Still excited about the prospect of being a new mother again. We are meeting with the birthmother on Wednesday.

2. I've finished Jane Eyre (yawn) and Wicked by Gregory Maguire. I don't recommend Wicked. Not my cup of tea. I've started A Girl Named Zippy by Haven Kimmel. Pretty good so far.

3. I've finished my Booga Bag and another umbilical cord hat. That's #5 and #6 for the year (if you're counting...I am!).

4. I only have 2 projects on the needles right now. A pair of socks for my mom and a vest for my Sugar Daddy. The sweater vest is coming along nicely. I hope to finish it time for him to wear it to his job interviews. He's finishing his PhD and will be a professor of mechanical engineering soon! The socks remain hidden away. I can't get motivated after I totally botched up the first one and had to start over.

5. I ate Orange Chicken from Panda Express for lunch. I'm sick now. But, only because I'm a glutton.

0 comments:

Post a Comment