Followers

Click to Learn More

I Took The Handmade Pledge! BuyHandmade.org
kirtsy!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Map

Blog Archive

Wednesday, July 15, 2009

C'est La Vie

Tomorrow begins my whirlwind trip schedule.  This weekend will be spent with my family but starting on Wednesday, I'll be on my own for just over 10 days!  It sounds exciting now but I know I'll be missing my family.  Luckily I get to come home for a day in between. 

I've been trying desperately to get everything done around here.  I've got most of the blog posts ready to go on christynelson.net.  This poor blog has been sadly neglected.  I'm sorry.  The Crafty Conservative has been serving me faithfully all these years and it is falling by the wayside.  I'm not jumping ship or anything.  I just might not have too much to say over here in the next few weeks. 

Then again, I might just surprise you.  I mean, I'd rather schedule a bunch of crazy blog posts on here than finish up laundry.  Clean underwear on a trip is highly overrated.  Oh, wait.  Maybe I better go put a load in. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment