Followers

Click to Learn More

I Took The Handmade Pledge! BuyHandmade.org
kirtsy!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Map

Blog Archive

Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Vacation Recap: Sunday Morning

Still catching up from our Utah trip.  Here is a recap of what we did on Sunday morning.

IMG_2259 My uncle Ron wanted to take the kids out to his work so they could see the big trucks.  Carl was excited about it, too.  Ron works at a plant that gets salt from the Great Salt Lake.  They get the water from it, put it in ditches or little ponds, let the water evaporate (or something), and then get the salt.  IMG_2264 

The kids wanted to play on the snow.  They were a little disappointed when we told them it was salt. 

Ron started up a couple of trucks to find a good one for them to take for a spin.  Caleb wasn't too fond of the noise.

IMG_2262

 

IMG_2267 

Ron took them out for a drive for a while and then let Carl get behind the wheel.  He had a great time.  I opted to stay behind. 

 

 

I hung out with my grandpa in my van.  We had the air conditioning on and it was a great time to talk to him one on one.  I asked him about his mom.  I don't know all that much about her.

 

My grandpa said that his mom was a church going woman that was very honest.  He said beautiful things about her.  It was nice to hear. 

Once we got back to the house, Ron put the him and the kids on the 4 wheeler.IMG_2275 Yes, Eva is wearing a tiara.  It is standard issue for any 4 year old, ATV riding girl.

IMG_2277Here's a picture of me with my Grandma and Grandpa Jacox. 

IMG_2280  The whole family.  Caleb mad a conscious decision to keep his eyes closed for all of these pictures.  It was fun for him so when we took this next picture, they all decided to do it.

IMG_2284 Horrible backlighting.  My bad.  This is Ron, Krisen, and my kids. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment