Followers

Click to Learn More

I Took The Handmade Pledge! BuyHandmade.org
kirtsy!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Map

Blog Archive

Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Vacation Recap. Sunday: Too Many Years

I am falling way behind on these Utah vacation posts.  There is actually one part of the vacation that happened before this section but I'm posting this one anyway because it is ready to go. 

It has been around 10 years or longer since I've seen some of my cousins and my aunt and uncle.  There are no excuses for this and there was no way I was letting another trip to Utah go by without seeing them.  Even though we didn't have a lot of time in the area, we managed to have a nice afternoon lunch with all of them!  It was so nice that we forgot to take pictures.  I regret this to no end.

Before we went back down towards Jeff's house, we made a quick stop at the Skaggs'.  I have not seen Kadee or Scott since the 9th grade.  This was 20 years ago.  That's a long time.  That is why I love facebook.           IMG_2286I'm pretty sure we look exactly the same as we did when we were 8th graders.    We're still as awesome as we were back then, that's for sure!  The biggest mystery of the evening:  Where is the tape we made at Magic Mountain of all of us singing "Faith"? 

0 comments:

Post a Comment