It's that time of year again. I'll be asking you all over and over to help out and donate to Team Caleb for the Nebraska Walk Now for Autism.
Last year I had a massive month long extravaganza with a mega raffle and fun times. This time I have done nothing of the sort. This doesn't mean that I'm not open to the idea. I just haven't done any of the work for it yet. I'm anticipating getting a lot of great swag from my upcoming trips so I'm sure I'll have some stuff to raffle off. I know most of you will donate no matter what (thank you!) but I love giving things away so it is a win/win. I'll keep you posted on the raffle. In the meantime, please donate! We raised $1000 last year (WOW! THANKS!) and this year I've raised my goal to $1500. Let's do this!
HOW TO DONATE
- You can click on the big button to make a donation of $20 or more.
- Click on the paypal donate button to make a smaller donation.
HOW TO JOIN OUR TEAM
- Sign up at our team page.
- August 29th at Haymarket Park
- It is totally free and a great family activity (food, bounce houses, games).
OTHER WAYS TO HELP
- I'm the volunteer chair this year so if you're interested in volunteering, fill out the form below! I'll put you to work.
- Donate a prize for the raffle.
- Hang up a poster in your office.
- Start your own team!
- Spread the word about Team Caleb and encourage people to donate.