Followers

Click to Learn More

I Took The Handmade Pledge! BuyHandmade.org
kirtsy!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Map

Blog Archive

Sunday, July 12, 2009

Time to Donate!

It's that time of year again. I'll be asking you all over and over to help out and donate to Team Caleb for the Nebraska Walk Now for Autism.

Last year I had a massive month long extravaganza with a mega raffle and fun times. This time I have done nothing of the sort. This doesn't mean that I'm not open to the idea. I just haven't done any of the work for it yet. I'm anticipating getting a lot of great swag from my upcoming trips so I'm sure I'll have some stuff to raffle off. I know most of you will donate no matter what (thank you!) but I love giving things away so it is a win/win. I'll keep you posted on the raffle. In the meantime, please donate! We raised $1000 last year (WOW! THANKS!) and this year I've raised my goal to $1500. Let's do this!

HOW TO DONATE

  • You can click on the big button to make a donation of $20 or more.
  • Click on the paypal donate button to make a smaller donation.

HOW TO JOIN OUR TEAM

THE DETAILS

  • August 29th at Haymarket Park
  • It is totally free and a great family activity (food, bounce houses, games).
  • 1pm-4pm

OTHER WAYS TO HELP

  • I'm the volunteer chair this year so if you're interested in volunteering, fill out the form below! I'll put you to work.
  • Donate a prize for the raffle.
  • Hang up a poster in your office.
  • Start your own team!
  • Spread the word about Team Caleb and encourage people to donate.
VOLUNTEER FORM

0 comments:

Post a Comment