I DID IT! I made it with 20 minutes to go. I still need to change my clothes but everything is done...and then some! I have had ZERO time for myself and I'm ready to crash but I can do that after the party.
Things I have to do before Friday at 6pm. Actually some things have to be done by the end of the day today. In no particular order...
1. Go to post office to pick up flat rate boxes and postage.
2. Pack up an order of my hand stamped goodies.
3. Deliver a SU order.
4. Drop off box to post office.
5. Go to the grocery store.
6. Finish my Christmas cards.
7. Finish last few nugget boxes (which could have been finished last night at stamp night but I forgot the dang stamp at home!).
8. Take a cute picture of the kids for Christmas cards. ***I decided to use one I took in the summer for our cards.***
9. Finish letter for the cards.
10. Make at least 50 tamales.
11. Make mexican hot chocolate.
15. Cut out millionaire mania coupons out of 2 weeks worth of newspapers before throwing them away.
16. Clean up downstairs so Caleb's therapist has a place to play with him.
17. Go to the psychologist for the last of Caleb's diagnosis. CANCELLED*
18. Attend Caleb's Christmas Program at school.
19. Buy grout and light bulbs.
20. Finish the grouting in the kitchen.
21. Go to tithing settlement.
22. Decorate Christmas tree.
23. Play with the kids.
24. Remember all the things I still have to do but forgot to put on this list.
25. Clean the bathroom.
26. Finish sewing up the "N" ornaments that people have ordered.
27. Go to Caleb's school on Friday morning to work with him one on one in a "neutral" setting.
28. Call in prescription.
29. Pick up prescription.
I though making this list would make me feel better and make the tasks seem easier to accomplish. It didn't. When I get the chance (or feel like more procrastinating), I'll bold the items that I've actually completed.
*I actually looked up whether or not to use one "l" or two for this word and either are acceptable, although two "l"s is most common for the British. Today I please myself by using that spelling. Humour me. It is my vain attempt to procrastinate just a wee bit.