Followers

Click to Learn More

I Took The Handmade Pledge! BuyHandmade.org
kirtsy!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Map

Blog Archive

Thursday, December 21, 2006

Cheers

The vast majority of my Christmas cards are in the mail.

I made 14 mini loaves of banana nut bread last night for our neighbors and some of the people we visit at church.

I wrapped up gifts for teachers, bus drivers, and occupational therapists.

I delivered them today.

I FINALLY have the last appointment with Caleb's psychologist for the "definitive" diagnosis. We'll see if it's changed in the past few weeks from Aspergers to something else.

We're having our Nelson family Christmas tomorrow night. I'll be spending this evening uploading songs to Caleb's mp3 player and wrapping the last of the presents.

I'd really like to make some homemade peppermint marshmallows (a la Martha) but I would have to go to the store to get the rest of the supplies. So, probably not happening.

Instead, I'll finish Caleb's stocking cap. I'm ashamed to admit that my kids don't have hats or mittens. With all the stinking yarn I have in this house, I haven't made them any. I started on Caleb's cap last night and I'll finish it today. Then, I'll get to work on Eva's.

Happy Thursday everyone. And yes, it really is already December 21st.

1 comment:

  1. Wow! You have done all that already this morning? And here I am still in my pj's.I need to get my tush to the post office!

    ReplyDelete