Followers

Click to Learn More

I Took The Handmade Pledge! BuyHandmade.org
kirtsy!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Map

Blog Archive

Friday, December 22, 2006

Hats



My kids now have hats. We now don't have much time left before we leave for Oklahoma. I've got laundry and packing to do. I also need to wrap up presents for our "Christmas" tonight and for the one we're celebrating in Oklahoma. Eva woke up super early this morning so I didn't get hardly anything done while Caleb was in school. He's downstairs right now playing with a balloon and Eva's up here playing with the zippers on our still empty suitcases. I better get to work.

2 comments:

  1. So cute! Did you know that one of Shape magazine's suggested New Year's resolutions is learning to knit? You're way ahead. Merry pretend Christmas tonight!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We just got our Christmas card. It so beautiful. What talent!

    My kiddos have been out of school for a couple of days. I'm surprised Caleb had school today. We were going to go to the zoo, but N is too busy worshipping the porcelain god. Hopefully, it will pass quickly. B had it last week for less than one day, so I hope that is what it is.

    My security word is "wapwaffo." I like it. :-)

    ReplyDelete