We went to three different dealerships tonight and we are going to head out again tomorrow. We'll probably buy something tomorrow or Saturday. I told Carl I'd blog about what we've seen so far so I can get the opinions of all of my intelligent blog readers. Here are the three choices we have so far...
1. 2002 Isuzu Trooper. 65K miles. $400 under our soft "limit".
- No cd player but can be added
- LOTS of cargo space
- "cool" factor---not a minivan (although, I don't mind driving a minivan at all!)
2. 2001 Chrysler Town & Country. 60K miles. $3000 above our soft "limit"
- Limited edition. Lots of bells and whistles--seat warmers, 4 disc changer, leather interior
- No stow and go seats
- Gold color
- Automatic doors and trunk
- Basic edition--nothing too fancy.
- Hunter green
- Stow and go seats.
- Cloth interior
I haven't really been considering the Trooper too much. My main dilemma has been with the vans. The 2005 has a lot of miles (it was a business van before) but it was well taken care of. The stow and go seats are really appealing to me. The 2001 doesn't have the stow and go seats. They are the same that we have now. All of the extra little things really appeal to me. I love the cd changer, automatic doors, leather. I know they aren't worth the extra $3K but the low mileage might be.
Comments are open. Discuss.