Followers

Click to Learn More

I Took The Handmade Pledge! BuyHandmade.org
kirtsy!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Map

Blog Archive

Sunday, December 17, 2006

Recovery

I'm still recovering from my whirlwind week. The party was a success. Everyone showed up at least 30 minutes late and left 3 hours after the party was scheduled to end...but the kids were well behaved and the food was good. No complaints. The house didn't even get too messed up. The bathroom is still as clean as it has ever been and the major living areas aren't too embarrassing.

Today Caleb and I are home from church. He's had a fever and we didn't think he should go today. Carl's singing in the choir today so he went with Eva. When Caleb has a fever he's pretty well behaved. He's more calm and cuddly. We're having a good day.

For the past two days I have been obsessed with weffriddles. Have you heard of them? Here is the link. I'm currently on level 41 and trying to stop. I can't stop thinking about those darn riddles, though. Most of them are really clever.

Duty calls. I'll be back to my regular blogging tomorrow.

2 comments:

  1. We are home sick also. There is one thing I like about my children being sick and that is that they are calmer. They still demand the attention but they aren't as active and they like to cuddle more. I had the three girls home from Mon. to Fiday so my lap was pretty full. Lucy knows how to pull Ginger,s hair when Ginger is in her place(my lap). I'm glad you're able to relax a bit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oops. I meant to put an apostrophe by Ginger's name.

    ReplyDelete