Followers

Click to Learn More

I Took The Handmade Pledge! BuyHandmade.org
kirtsy!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Map

Blog Archive

Monday, November 14, 2005

Whirlwind

We had an excellent visit from Sugar Daddy's brother, Eric and his fiance Connie. It was our first chance to meet her and it was also her first introduction to some extended family. I'm just so excited to have another girl in the family (SD has 3 brothers...Eric is the first, besides SD, to get married---it's been a long 7 years!). I've never had a sister-in-law before so I'm looking forward to it.

I guess I'll share more about our visit once I get some pics back from Eric. He snapped so many that I didn't even bother to break out the camera. He had it covered.

In other news: the mini sweaters are still being produced here at chez Nelson. I didn't work on them too much during the weekend but I now have 4 more ready for my tree. I decided to go with red and off-white. Each sweater is going to be a little different. I thought that would keep it from getting too boring for me.

I also found out that we are going to make another trip to Long Beach. There is another conference in January. I can't pass up another trip like that! The only extra it will cost our family are the airfares for myself and Frog. Everything else is covered by the university. I think this time we'll try a little harder to make it to Disneyland. Frog turns 3 in January and I think he might even appreciate seeing the characters (if he doesn't get scared) and riding some of the rides.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous6:45 PM

    those sweaters are adorable! just wanted to let you know, i'm putting together another package for you. i should hopefully have it sent out by the end of the week.

    ReplyDelete