Followers

Click to Learn More

I Took The Handmade Pledge! BuyHandmade.org
kirtsy!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Map

Blog Archive

Monday, November 28, 2005

Raising the Bar

Project Fat Arse has been kicked into overdrive. I've got an appointment every day this week at the Y. The only thing that might keep me from missing a day or two is a blizzard. Central Nebraska is pretty much in white-out conditions but we've missed it here in Lincoln. I don't know how much longer that will last, though.

About raising the bar...I put Big Apple down to nap this afternoon and when I came in to get her, she was not in her crib. That bang I heard a few minutes earlier must have been her acrobatics to get out of there. She's perfectly fine. I guess I'm going to have to leave the sides up all of the time now. What a nut.

In knitting news: I'm about to finish my pair of felted clogs. I need to take pictures of a bunch of things. I'll try and do that tonight and get them posted later or sometime tomorrow. I also need to find some good yarn to make a sweater. I have to make one for a class I'm taking at the LYS on finishing techniques. That's really my downfall. I can't seam worth a crap. Hopefully this class will help. I just need to get some sweater parts together before the class (on Dec. 10).

1 comment:

  1. I remember coming home from school to find my little sister Janet, who should have been napping in her crib, instead perched on top of the chest between our beds. She used the pulled-out drawers as a little staircase down to the floor. I thought it was so funny, I showed my parents. They immediately rearranged the furniture, so then she took to vaulting the crib bars and free-falling to escape. I guess that's my long-winded way of saying 'good luck with Big Apple' and trying to embarrass my sister at the same time. (Not as fun when I'm not sure she will read this, but still...)

    ReplyDelete