Followers

Click to Learn More

I Took The Handmade Pledge! BuyHandmade.org
kirtsy!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Map

Blog Archive

Monday, November 07, 2005

A Big Hit

I just got a phone call from my little brothers. Their package arrived today. The sweaters were a big hit! They fit! I'm not a git!

I can't tell you how pleased I was to hear that they actually fit them and they LOVED them! I was a little worried because how many 9 and 10 yr. olds appreciate hand-knit items? They asked me where I found them and when I told them that I made them from balls of yarn they freaked out and thanked me even more. What good boys. I asked them if they were going to wear them to the Harry Potter movie. The reply?

DUH!

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous9:36 PM

    I'm SO glad they were a hit. You worked hard on them. I'll bet other Harry Potter fans are envious.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well of course they liked them. Those were awesome sweaters. Seriously, I am glad that boys their age knew to appreciate them they way they did. That gives me some hope for the future. ;>)

    ReplyDelete