Followers

Click to Learn More

I Took The Handmade Pledge! BuyHandmade.org
kirtsy!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Map

Blog Archive

Monday, November 14, 2005

How's That Working For Ya?

We had a little Family Home Evening lesson tonight. We try to get the Frog involved as much as possible. Sugar Daddy showed him a picture of Jesus and asked Frog if he knew who that was in the picture. Frog looked at the picture and then at Sugar Daddy. He replied, "Dr. Phil".



*Just so you don't think our family is totally corrupt...Frog did correctly identify Jesus later in the lesson. He also said the closing prayer. What a kid.

4 comments:

  1. LOL! One Sunday fairly recently, I asked Nathan what they had had for a snack in Nursery. He replied "Coffee!" So, I understand. . .

    ReplyDelete
  2. The one that sticks out in my mind is when Natalie looked at a picture of Jesus and said "Look Mommy! It's Joseph Smith." My reply was, "No Honey, it's Jesus." as I silently begged for her never to confuse the two in front of my family. They would just love that kind of ammunition to prove their point.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous4:46 PM

    The confusion is understandable...Dr. Phil is confused, too. In fact, however, he is the devil.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Okay, I just stumbled upon you while looking up Teletubby headbands (why, I don't know -- because I still haven't found the link!) -- but this made my day.

    Hilarious!

    www.soysister.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete