Followers

Click to Learn More

I Took The Handmade Pledge! BuyHandmade.org
kirtsy!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Map

Blog Archive

Friday, September 16, 2005

Yarn For Sale! Jo Sharp Yarn For Sale!!!

Okay, folks. I'm selling what's left of my fabulous buy of Jo Sharp Silkroad yarn. It's 85% wool, 10% silk, 5% cashmere. It's been my absolute favorite yarn to work with so far! I can't really justify keeping this since I already made an awesome sweater. I have 19 balls ready to go (at what I paid for them plus shipping). All of this can be yours for $80 (including shipping). If I don't have any takers, I'll just put it up on eBay later this month. Speaking of which, you can pay me with paypal or send me a check. Just email me at sra_nelson at yahoo dot com if you're interested.

Here are the specs and some close-ups. Length: 85 m (93 yds), 50g ball. Tension: 18 sts & 24 rows measured over 4 inches in st st using US8 needles. Gentle hand wash/Dry flat in shade. Do not tumble dry/Do not dry clean. www.josharp.com.au Made in Italy.


2 3/4 balls of Quartz. Dye lot 320
10 balls of meadow. 7 from dye lot 102 3 from dye lot 320

1 ball Merlot. Dye lot 322


4 balls Ricepaper. Dye lot 320.

1 ball Venetian. Dye lot 320


And here's a picture of what I made using 7 balls Quartz, and 1 ball each of the rest of the colors. It's Sweetness from the www.knitty.com archives.


I love how the colors work together and the yarn feels so good on the skin! I'm ready for winter!

1 comment:

  1. Tempting, very tempting! And I love the sweater too! I could see myself in one of those:)I have so much in my stash right now its hard to justify buying more yarn... let me talk to hubby.

    ReplyDelete