Followers

Click to Learn More

I Took The Handmade Pledge! BuyHandmade.org
kirtsy!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Map

Blog Archive

Thursday, September 22, 2005

Thank Heaven for Entertainment Reporting

I just don't know what I would have done with myself had this rumor not been put to rest. If you missed the article, Tyra Banks' breasts are real. Since her show airs here in the middle of the night (I know this because I was up all last night hacking up a lung and watching anything that wasn't an infomercial on our 2-6 channels--depending on the rabbit ears), I didn't get to see the actual episode. Hey, maybe it'll be on tonight! Last night it was the promo of her other show, America's Next Top Model. Nothing like having your own talk show to talk about your other show and your boobs.

0 comments:

Post a Comment