Followers

Click to Learn More

I Took The Handmade Pledge! BuyHandmade.org
kirtsy!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Map

Blog Archive

Friday, January 21, 2005

Biting the Bullet

The Crafty Conservative

If you read the previous post, you'll know what I'm talking about. If you haven't...why don't you? I'll wait.

Okay. I called a friend to help me today and she called a friend and we all got together to put together a really cute profile. I couldn't have done it without them. Scrapbooking is not my forte. I'm really so proud of what we have done. I would scan them and post them but they really have too much information I'm not willing to share in cyberspace. So, you'll just have to take my word for it and know that I'm sure this profile can compete with any other in a competition of "cutesyness". I did compromise a little. There is a lot of space for writing. I condensed our letter some but the main concepts are there. It went out in the mail tonight to a potential birthmother. She'll get it tomorrow. Pray for all of us!

What I'm reading:I'm almost done with Jane Eyre. I think I may just go ahead and finish it, even though our book club already had the discussion and I saw the movie. It was my turn to suggest a book for next month and after a frantic call to my homegirl in Oklahoma (hey Tiff!), she helped me choose. We're going with "A Girl Named Zippy". I have it on hold at the library and I'll probably pick it up tomorrow or Monday.

FO #4 update:I have to sew up one more side seam, put in the zipper, and attach the pockets and the hood. I thought that's what I'd be doing this afternoon, but the adoption profile fiasco came first. In anticipation, I FINALLY cast-on for the Booga Bag. I worked on that during book club last night.

0 comments:

Post a Comment