Followers

Click to Learn More

I Took The Handmade Pledge! BuyHandmade.org
kirtsy!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Map

Blog Archive

Sunday, January 02, 2005

The Stinky Fridge

The Crafty Conservative

Ah, we're home from vacation. But, we have a stinky fridge. Apparently, my husband forgot to empty out the last of the yummy smashed potato soup before we left and it made a lovely sort of stinking smell in our fridge. It's horrible! I can't stand it! The good news is that it only stinks when we open the fridge. But, how can that be avoided? I've avoided it all day but I can't see it happening for much longer.

Interesting...I entered "stinky fridge" in a yahoo search and got back several good ideas. Unfortunately, most say it takes about 3-5 days for it to get back to normal. We're having an Orange Bowl party on Tuesday. This could be bad.

0 comments:

Post a Comment