Followers

Click to Learn More

I Took The Handmade Pledge! BuyHandmade.org
kirtsy!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Map

Blog Archive

Tuesday, January 04, 2005

Boomer Sooner!

The Crafty Conservative

I'm a University of Oklahoma alum (so is Sugar Daddy) and we love love love Sooner football. Tonight is the Orange Bowl and we can't wait! Our stinky fridge is much better, by the way. A thorough cleaning with vinegar did the trick.

So, about the party. My mom got us a pack of OU paper products and I got some OU Tostitos. I'm making some lil smokies, queso, and salsa. We're also having mini eclairs, cheese and crackers, and a veggie tray. Should be good stuff. Now, if only I could guarantee a Sooner victory. Hmmmm.

Our little Frog got a Sooner football jersey from his grandma. He looks so cute in it! I'll post some pics hopefully tomorrow. I'm still dependent on the Sugar Daddy for picture posting. I promise to learn how to do it myself soon.

0 comments:

Post a Comment