Followers

Click to Learn More

I Took The Handmade Pledge! BuyHandmade.org
kirtsy!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Map

Blog Archive

Wednesday, January 05, 2005

The Agony of Defeat

The Crafty Conservative

Oh, the Sooners got their butts kicked last night! OUCH! The party was fun, though! I thought I would feel really bad if OU lost but I really don't. I watched most of the game and realized that they were just stinking it up and USC really deserved to win. So, I'm not even really being a sore loser. Crazy.

While I was watching, I knit a little on my sister's scarf. It's taking me longer than I had anticipated. I should have made it about 8 stitches less in width. The length will end up being just right. And...she doesn't want fringe. Hallelujah. That'll save me an afternoon!

Pics should be up later today.

0 comments:

Post a Comment