To celebrate, I thought I'd share five of my favorite posts. Some are funny, some are sweet, some are random. Kind of like this blog. Thanks for hanging in there with me, guys!
1. 100 Things About Me (written in 2005). For the most part, they all still apply. Number 91? Like I said, don't hold me to that one.
2. I Am, I Said. I love Neil Diamond. What can I say?
3. Pass the Doughnut. I haven't roller skated since and it was a good 18 months before my bum fully recovered.
4. The Life of a Champion. Gold medal knitting at its finest.
5. This Just In (or out). One of the greatest days of my life.
Choose to Rock! Pat Benatar concert.
1st Annual Girls Weekend. How much fun did we have?
Do you have a favorite post from long ago? Share it in the comments!