Followers

Click to Learn More

I Took The Handmade Pledge! BuyHandmade.org
kirtsy!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Map

Blog Archive

Friday, November 27, 2009

Holiday Gift Guides


Last year I did some holiday gift guides. Did you all like those? I'm thinking about putting together some more this year. Any specific topics you'd like covered? Gifts for Foodies? Gifts for Geeks? Gifts for Me?

Speaking of gifts for me...I want this.
It's the GoWear fit system. I'm becoming quite health obsessed and think this would be really cool to track my calories and even my sleep! With the BetterU challenge, I already feel like I'm on the Biggest Loser. This will just add to the illusion. Because I want the display that goes with it, the total price goes up. And that is why, I won't be getting this for Christmas. Don't be too sad for me... I got a serger instead. I wonder how many calories I will burn while using my serger?

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous5:17 PM

    Gifts for foodies sounds useful. Also perhaps you could address gifts for people who "have everything."

    ReplyDelete