Followers

Click to Learn More

I Took The Handmade Pledge! BuyHandmade.org
kirtsy!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Map

Blog Archive

Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Oh, Crap.

Poop story to follow. You've been warned.

Caleb pooped in his pants yesterday. It has been over a year since I've had to clean up his nasty man poop. I was getting a little cocky having 2 kids that would pee and poop in the potty and not have nighttime accidents anymore.

Sufficiently humbled.

I'm also really proud of myself for the first (almost) six years of Caleb's life where I had to clean up his poop on a regular basis. I'm surprised I didn't go crazy. Oh wait. I did.

I'm (mostly) better now.

Assuming Caleb poops in the potty today.

2 comments:

  1. My 4.5 yo still poops in his pants 75% of the time. Very frustrating...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel for you. Ammon still has a bit of encopresis, but at least he cleans himself up. I have to deal with the laundry though.

    ReplyDelete