Followers

Click to Learn More

I Took The Handmade Pledge! BuyHandmade.org
kirtsy!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Map

Blog Archive

Sunday, March 22, 2009

Name This Tune



I have no idea what this song is that he's playing.  I know it is one they play in the lunchroom at his school during quiet eating time.  This is what we wanted him to play for the talent show the other night.  Below is what he actually played.  We were happy he chose a church song to play.  He doesn't seem to enjoy playing in front of big crowds of people.  That's too bad, because he is awesome!

 

So, does anyone know the title of his Lunchroom Song?  



12 comments:

  1. That is seriously unbelievable. He is soooo good! And sorry, don't know the name of that song:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know what it is either, but great playing, and a catchy tune!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have no idea...but he's good! How old is he??

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't know either. Maybe it is a future elementary tune that will make you millions. He is awesome!!! I think he needs to be the president of AWESOME!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That was truly amazing. You should ask the school what song they play in the lunchroom. They should know right?

    ReplyDelete
  6. I didn't realize just how good Caleb is - very impressive!

    ReplyDelete
  7. John says it sounds like an arrangement of so happy together.

    ReplyDelete
  8. He is good!

    I don't know it, either. Hope you find out soon!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Was he playing that by ear?! Wow, I'm impressed! Is he taking lessons?

    ReplyDelete
  10. I don't know what song it is either, but I like it! My husband (who hasn't seen any of the previous Caleb piano videos) was amazed, and exclaimed "he sounds like George Winston!" We'd like to attend his first concert when he makes it big.

    ReplyDelete
  11. holy cow, Caleb is amazing, Christy! Abel is only a few weeks younger than Caleb and I can't imagine him ever doing something so well. I guess I should start thinking about lessons! oh, and I have no idea what the song is either.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love that he played The Family is of God- such a pretty song!

    ReplyDelete