Followers

Click to Learn More

I Took The Handmade Pledge! BuyHandmade.org
kirtsy!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Map

Blog Archive

Monday, March 30, 2009

BlogHer Hotel

I'm going to BlogHer in July.  I am really looking forward to it and I won my ticket so that's a bonus.  My airfare was discounted because I was able to help out a United agent back in February when I attended Mom 2.0.  I guess it is a good thing my kids woke me up in the middle of the night because I might not have found this great giveaway.  It is from ZRecommends

They are giving away a 3 night stay at the conference hotel.  This isn't just for any room.  It is for the super-plush deluxe executive room.  I'm hoping that if any of my readers win this, they'll invite me to stay with them. 

Did you know that you don't even have to be registered at BlogHer to win?  You can just go and enjoy the swankiness of the hotel on those particular dates for the fun of it….and still invite me to join you.

0 comments:

Post a Comment