Followers

Click to Learn More

I Took The Handmade Pledge! BuyHandmade.org
kirtsy!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Map

Blog Archive

Friday, March 13, 2009

My Kind of Ads

I decided to go with a theme this week and am sharing more of my favorite internet sites. 

A while back, Kirtsy started a partnership with YouData.  Because I do almost everything the kirtsy girls tell me, I signed up on the spot.  Since then, I go to the YouData site once or twice a month and they pay me to look at a few ads.  Mind you, this is not for a lot of money.  In fact, you usually earn less than a dollar each time.  However, I don't go there for the money.  You see, these ads are targeted especially for my demographic and I have found some really cool things through these ads.  

YouData was a sponsor of the Mom 2.0 Summit and we got a chance to learn a little more about what they do.  They are partnering with some non profit organizations and the great thing about it is that I have a choice of how much of the money I earn can go to these organizations. So, not only am I finding cool new sites and products from the ads...I'm able to contribute to a good cause as well.  How's that for win/win?  

Full disclosure:
YouData just started a referral program and the links to YouData I have in this post are linked to my profile.  If you sign up and use YouData, I'll get a penny everytime you click on an ad up to $1.  I just didn't want you to think I'm writing this post just to get referrals...because it is clearly not about the money.  I just think this is a great program and deserves a little publicity.  So, go and try it out!

0 comments:

Post a Comment