Followers

Click to Learn More

I Took The Handmade Pledge! BuyHandmade.org
kirtsy!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Map

Blog Archive

Monday, November 24, 2008

I Made it Myself--Final Week!


This is going to be the last week for I Made it Myself. Don't cry. I'm planning something even more awesome.

I'm going retro this week and showing something I made when I was first married. This was pre-knitting and I was all about crochet. This is a filet crochet table runner. I put it on top of the piano.

While I was cleaning the piano last week, I took the opportunity to take some pictures of this masterpiece without any stuff on it. I graphed out the pattern on my own using an alphabet from a book and the edging was from a book also.

I can't remember how long it took me to make. But, I was glad when it was finished. In that same time period I made my mom a wall hanging that says, "Families are Forever". She has that hanging up over an wide entryway in her home.

This is one of those things that I will keep forever. Do you have something you made that you will never throw out or give away?

If you have something to share for I Made it Myself this week, use the Mr. Linky below!




3 comments:

  1. That's awesome Christy, I don't know how you have the patience to do projects like that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The table topper looks really cool! Nice work.

    I'm excited to find out what could possibly be more awesome than "I Made It Myself" Monday! Do we have to wait for next week or will you spill it tomorrow?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My last I Made It Myself... Can't wait to see what else you have in store! :) Thanks for the opportunity to show off my wannabe crafty talents.

    ReplyDelete