Followers

Click to Learn More

I Took The Handmade Pledge! BuyHandmade.org
kirtsy!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Map

Blog Archive

Saturday, November 29, 2008

Holiday Gift Guide Day 4 Gifts for the Home

Holiday Gift Guide Logo

1. Blue Sky Road 8X10 Glossy Print from PaintingPrints on Etsy.



I've been searching for some artwork to inspire a bedroom makeover and fell in love with a bunch of prints from PaintingPrints on Etsy. Prints are an excellent way to have artwork in your home when you are on a budget.

Price: $22


2. Digital Coin Counting Money Jar

I don't know what it is about this product that makes me want it so desperately. Every time I see one I wish I had one. Am I silly for really wanting one of these? Even sillier for recommending it as a gift for others? I just think that if I could see exactly how much change I'm accumulating over the year, it will motivate me to put the change in there instead of spend it. Yeah, that's the ticket.
Price: $19.99

3. Wool Felt Christmas Owl Ornaments


I was browsing Etsy the other day and came across a listing for these super cute ornaments. I knew I wanted to feature them on my holiday gift guide. I don't know exactly what it is about them but I can't help but think that they would look great in anyone's home or on anyone's Christmas tree. I had originally picked a listing with just two ornaments but they sold quickly. If you're interested in these, I'd suggest acting now!

Price: $20

4. KitchenAid Artisan 5-Quart Stand Mixer

If you don't have a stand mixer yet in your home and you do any sort of baking. GET ONE NOW! This is one of my favorite kitchen products. I have the Classic mixer but this Artisan series is on sale for just $10 more so it is certainly a better bargain right now. This is a real work horse of a mixer and comes in so many great colors.

Price: $209.99

5. Le Creuset Stoneware Petite Blueberry Casserole
This is an individual sized casserole dish that measures approximately 5" X 5". It looked too cute not to include. I don't like blueberries much but I sure love the look of this stoneware. They also make a petite pear and a petite artichoke. Even if you can't think of a use for these in your cooking, they would make fun storage containers.

Price: $22.45

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous12:45 AM

    My husband gave me the digital coin counter for my birthday. I love it!! $36+ so far.

    ReplyDelete